What is the schedule?
Monday June 8th, Conference day: Doors open at 9am, talks will last until 6:30pm with lunch served to all attendees. After 6:30pm, we invite you to stay in the Theater for a cocktail and afterparty!
Who are the organizers?
The conference is organized by @sylvinus and his dotConferences team. Email us if you want to help!
What is the language of the talks?
As we welcome attendees and speakers from all over the world, all the talks are in English.
What makes the talks special?
Unlike most other tech conferences, we will have a single track with 18-minutes talks, to keep all the audience focused and interested!
Will this be yet another crazy expensive conference?
No. This is a conference by hackers for hackers. Thanks to our partners, we try to keep the price below 150€ (Late Bird tickets may be more expensive).
How can I convince my boss to let me go to dotScale?
Here are the advantages that both you and your company will benefit from by attending dotScale:
- Have better understanding of Scalability, DevOps and Distributed Systems by discussing directly with experts about new tools and processes you use at work
- Get a wealth of knowledge, in a condensed period of time and be able to return information and tips to your team
- Write a feedback post on your company website and show it is a great place to work at
- Meet developer community members from around the world and forge valuable connections. Get assistance on your daily project, find the right developers to hire...
- Share a great experience with prospects, customers and partners attending the conference
- Learn by practicing during workshops organized by our partners
- Get valuable training for relatively little cost
- Take a day off to Paris to reenergize yourself and be even more efficient afterwards